Note: This series was created due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the requirement to practice social distancing and stay home as much as possible. I hope that despite all the closures and the crazy grocery store lines, you can still find opportunities to stay calm, enjoy the extra time with your loved ones, organize the areas that need to be addressed, and find something (book, movie, craft) to bring you enthusiasm. Choose to be as balanced as possible and stay healthy.
Yesterday’s post – Living Room Theatre – involved the creation of some fabric bunting to decorate the walls.
- fabric – we used some scraps
- string – we raided the gift bag box
- scissors or a fabric cutter
- something to poke holes – we used something from our toolbox
HOW TO MAKE:
- Create a template for the triangle shape – you can have multiple sizes. Our fabric scrap was our ‘template’. If you prefer, you could make a template out of paper.
- Cut fabric triangles out using scissors or a fabric cutter.
- Punch holes into triangles using tool of choice.
- Thread string through holes.
- String up on a wall and straighten out the pieces … done!
Please share how you are staying occupied and/or items you are creating. You can respond to this post or reach out through Social Media.
The links to all of the Staying Occupied posts can be found here and the Helpful Links from around the web are here.
One Reply to “Staying Occupied: Bunting”